Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Es-Say #11 Easter Eggs

Sir Paul has started his 2014 tour this week in South America. He's "Out There" at the moment and I'm nowhere "Near There" so what's a girl to do? That's right, I've been looking all week for uploaded videos of from fans that actually attended the shows!

Record Store Day was this past Saturday. I managed to get a "Don't Blame Yoko" badge but that was all Beatles-related as unlike last year, no McCartney vinyl was released. In 2013, McCartney did release a special Wings record but I have forgotten which one already because a man waiting in front of me got the last copy then. (Actually, It was "Maybe I'm Amazed" and I forced myself to think of this minor trivia).

Easter Monday came along and a bit of a shock occurred for me. I found another "Goodnight Tonight" 45! This was like Easter, Christmas, and my Birthday all rolled into one as my partner rolled his eyes waiting in the shop. I was even spoiled for choice. I could have bought the French or Holland version and I practically flung the one of the two out of the way for the other...
 
 
  I'm not saying I don't want the French version, but I do have it already just in another location(see additional Es-says). My interest in this particular 45 is a bit scary, but I don't care. I've made this video(sadly, without the French version).
http://youtu.be/yRaXKUrJiI8
I think my next search for GNT remains Brazil, Australia, Japan, and two US versions(45 and Disco Mix) but I will definitely get another French copy when able.

I've been attempting to join more Beatles or McCartney related internet groups, it probably can't hurt for things like current news. I was interested in joining an official fan club. I did find some of these British Beatles Fan Club magazines also this Monday.

 
 
 Spring has definitely sprung this week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment