Tuesday, March 15, 2016

ES-Say #64 When I'm 64, I'll stop doing audio blogs.


Due to either being busy, writer's block or extreme dumbness, I decided to make this ES-Say in a YouTube video. I was going to just make it an audio stream for Soundcloud, but everytime I tried to upload the audio, it would not work. I gave up after several hours and then waited another day to create a YouTube Video. This is what I winded up posting.

My G-D. I've GOT to get back to writing, but I need some ideas. You might even feel inclined to suggest one. I'm sure you were entertained from this new audio blog, but it took more time than I wanted to take. That's why this video looks rushed. But, I think for ten minutes, you might be mildly amused.  Here, below, was a photo from 2009's Good Evening New York City CD booklet that I had originally planned to use for a regular written entry. The album will be discussed in the audio video thingy.
Let's hope I don't cop out by not writing a proper ES-Say for "ES-Say #65-What The Heck Happened to ES-Say #64"***

 
 
 
 
 
 
 ***Title to change, just waiting for the next pressing topic.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment