Friday, July 10, 2015

Es-Say #26- More Unseen Beatles Photos? Everybody's Got Time For That...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155728/Rare-Beatles-photos-uncovered-Fab-Four-smiling-laughing-lounge-pool-Miami-Ed-Sullivan-appearance.

I've spent the better part of the week trying to find out if my new (old) Mac sig is authentic. Now, Im at the point of standing on my head to try to see if that will show me what tell tale signs of "realness" it has.

I have nearly missed out on how these newly discovered Miami photos(at the above link) are going to be distributed, if at all. Maybe I just like old pictures of a 22 year old in a bathing suit.

In the meantime, all these 2015 magazine features are coming out.
I wound up reading the esquire article online on a long train ride and the rest are collecting dust because I've just been too busy to relax and read Uncut or Record Collector. I shouldn't need to read the Uncut article as I was at the Paul concert at the 02(1st night) the magazine reviews. In fact, I think I did briefly look it over, but I like David Byrne so I'll have to make time for it.

Back to The Beatles: Record Collector has the 2nd part of that interesting history of the Star Club recordings story. I want to read that too and possibly find one of those several boots(er...I ment "questionable recordings"), from those sessions. I need a 25 hour day...

Too my delight McCartney has spoke out against next weeks England vote to relax the Fox Hunting ban. Wildlife doesn't deserve this horrible action to be passed. #KeepTheBan all day Monday on Twitter people, please! 

Yours in Beatlesdom...


No comments:

Post a Comment